Dani Evangelista is the Corporate Event and Design Manager of the Raphael's Event Works. With over 21 years of experience in the Special Event Industry, her vast knowledge of scenic design, logistical operations, creative ideas, and organizational skills will bring a whole new aspect of expertise to your event!
Dani's many responsibilities include the following:
- Contract execution, client management, and account procurement and development.
- Partnership with the client to create beautifully designed events that helped tie into the client's brand/theme
- Collaborate with clients at on-site inspections to develop effective event flow and design to maximize clients' goals:
- Product launches and effective displays
- Thoughtful branding development for corporate networking events
- Maximization of fundraising for non-profits, through innovative and exciting rental products, staging, and select target marketization
- Diagram Creation of the event to help with all necessary permitting and logistics
- Direct operations teams to execute events within production timelines, client vision, and venue logistical parameters; included internal staff, subcontracted vendors, and outside vendors